Terms of ServiceThis Terms of Service ("Terms") document is a legal agreement between SunVPN ("SunVPN") and yourself("You"). By accessing or using any SunVPN software or service (“Service”) you agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree to any part of these Terms, then you may not use the Service.
SunVPN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise or modify these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such revisions or modifications. Users are responsible for viewing these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Service after a change or modification of these Terms has been made will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.
Last updated on May 20, 2020.
ServicesYou understand that we are providing you with a virtual private network (“VPN“) service, which includes, but is not limited to, the use of servers, transport, routers, IP addresses and other equipment and protocols to transmit information over our network (the “System”). You agree to abide by these Terms with respect to your use of the Service. You are solely and exclusively responsible for the use of the Services. SunVPN will not be liable in any way or form for actions done by its users including criminal liability and civil liability for harm executed or not executed. SunVPN liability is further limited by other provisions of these Terms.
We grant you a permission to use the Services subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms. Your use of the Services is at your own risk. The Services may be modified, updated, interrupted or suspended at any time without notice or liability. We do not bear any liability for any harm or other adverse consequences to you, caused by this. SunVPN, its owners, employees, agents and others that are involved with the Services are not in any way or form liable for any harm of any kind executed or not executed, resulting from or arising through or from the use of any account registered with the Services.
Refund PolicyPaid Subscription fees are non-refundable, except the first subscription payment in a user's lifetime are subject to refund withing 7 days following the first payment date. The refund is processed by our back office and handled through our electronic payment provider and it can only be completed when the electronic payment provider completes the refund process. We have no guaranteed and held no responsibility on the timing to complete the refund.
SunVPN reserves the right to suspend or refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. No refunds will be considered for accounts termination due to violation of any Terms mentioned in this document.
Intellectual Property RightsSubject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, license to:
- download and use a copy of the SunVPN software;
- use the SunVPN Services, including, without limitation, the products and services made available on or through the SunVPN software or our website. No other right or license of any kind is granted to you hereunder with respect to the SunVPN Services. The license provided herein is effective until terminated. This license automatically terminates if you fail to comply with these Terms.
Prohibited and Restricted UsesYour access to and use of the Service is subject to the Terms and all applicable laws. You may use the Service only in lawful and reasonable ways. You guarantee to not misuse, abuse, or fraudulently use of the Service by:
- infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights;
- spamming, or other offensive or harassing conduct;
- publishing or sharing materials that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, or violation of the rights of privacy of publicity;
- illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks;
- reproduction or distribution of Internet viruses, worms or other destructive activities;
- to take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interference with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the SunVPN Services.
- collecting or harvesting personal information about other users of the SunVPN Services;
- sharing any data or other content with any unreasonably large number of persons, including without limitation sending blast communications to a large number of recipients or sharing content with persons you do not know or who do not know you;
- violations of the Terms, all applicable laws, or others' rights and freedom.
Disclaimer of WarrantiesReasonable efforts are taken to improve the accuracy and integrity of the SunVPN Services, but we are not responsible for downtime, loss of data, corrupt data, service delay, mistakes, out-of-date information, or other errors. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to the SunVPN Services, or any functionality comprising a part of the SunVPN Services at any time without notice. In no event will we be liable for making these changes. As a registered user in good standing, you may be provided with limited service by SunVPN. We do not warrant, and will not have any liability or responsibility for your use of SunVPN Services or other the products or services we provide. We may also impose limits on the use of or access to the SunVPN Services, for any reason and without notice or liability. Our website, products and services may be unavailable from time to time due to human, digital, mechanical, telecommunication, software, and other failures. We cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
We shall not be responsible or have any liability for any delay or failure to perform to the extent due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, failures of your telecommunication or internet service providers, Force Majeure, earthquakes, fires, floods, embargoes, labor disputes and strikes, riots, war, novelty of product manufacture or other unanticipated product development problems, and acts of civil and military authorities.