We DO NOT collect logs of your activity, including no logging of browsing history, traffic destination, data content, or DNS queries. Also, we never store connection logs, meaning no logs of your IP address, connection timestamp, or session duration.
Last updated: May 20, 2020
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the VPN services we provide (the "Service"). These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement ("Agreement") between you ("You") and SunVPN("SunVPN"). By accessing or using the Service, you are bound by the Terms of this Agreement, and that the registration information you have provided is accurate and complete.
Information We Collect
- Personal Data
- While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
- Usage Data
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
- Information Collected while Using the Application
- While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with your prior permission.
- We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the SunVPN's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it be simply stored on Your device.
- You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
- You can also enable or disable location services when You use Our Service at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of your Personal DataSunVPN may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
SunVPN will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
SunVPN do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Information SecurityWe urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your SunVPN password with anyone or in any unsolicited phone call or email.
All public and private keys and passwords are secured securely using strong cryptographic algorithms where necessary. Appropriate security measures are taken for the protection of this information against unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, destruction or disclosure of data. Access to personal information by SunVPN employees, contractors and agents is restricted. These officials require that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services but are bound by confidentiality obligations. They may be subjected to disciplinary action, which includes termination and criminal prosecution, upon failing to meet these obligations.